Here is how the Occupy Wall Street protestors are misguided. Wall Street has no authority. Wall Street used government as a tool to attach the resources of the rest of the country. In that respect blaming Wall Street makes no sense. The problem is citizens refusing to control government.
Wall Street only did what multitudes of other people try to do, including most of the protestors who are carrying signs. Virtually all Americans try to use government as a means to reap where they have not sown. Wall Street was successful in that effort. The mindset of the entire public has become corrupted.
The protestor’s efforts would be more rightly focused if they understood that congress was the culprit.
- The Deep State Exposed
- Your Punishment For Believing Lies
- It Is Much Worse Than It Looks
- Expect The Announcement
- The Central Planning Depression
- The Importance Of Covering Up The Epstein Affair
- Organized Crime Owns Your Government
- Acceptable Alternatives To The Truth
- They Are Not Going To Quit
- An Epstein Deal Is In Place
Drinkin’ Beer & Suffering
When Times Got Really Weird
Tortilla Chips Big Red & Everclear
Just Another Day At The Whorehouse
Fantasy Free Economics YouTube Channel (ghosted but still available)