Elitists are born not made. An elitist is hardwired to manage the lives and behavior of aggregations of people with strong herd instincts. It is a codependent relationship between the elitist and the people whose lives are managed. Rank and file people instinctively relate to government as if it were a parent. Elitists and the rank and file are drawn together like opposite ends of a magnet.
Michael Bloomberg, being an elitist, feels incomplete as a person if he is making decision as to how others behave and how they use their time and energy.
All Americans have a codependency relationship with government to one degree or another. In New York, this tendency is particularly pronounced.
- The Deep State Exposed
- Your Punishment For Believing Lies
- It Is Much Worse Than It Looks
- Expect The Announcement
- The Central Planning Depression
- The Importance Of Covering Up The Epstein Affair
- Organized Crime Owns Your Government
- Acceptable Alternatives To The Truth
- They Are Not Going To Quit
- An Epstein Deal Is In Place
Drinkin’ Beer & Suffering
When Times Got Really Weird
Tortilla Chips Big Red & Everclear
Just Another Day At The Whorehouse
Fantasy Free Economics YouTube Channel (ghosted but still available)