Our founding fathers gave us a republic out of concern that pure democracy would degenerate into mob rule. Although they tried, they couldn’t think of everything. It turns out that there are additional problems with any representative form of government. A small but significant percent of any population has an insatiable thirst for power. Democracy provides a perfect stage on which these types can compete for power.
Wannabe kings and queens come out of the woodwork using democracy to gain power over you. And how? They must promise to do something for you that you can’t do for yourself.
First Amendment Yard Sign Design.Links
- The Deep State Exposed
- Your Punishment For Believing Lies
- It Is Much Worse Than It Looks
- Expect The Announcement
- The Central Planning Depression
- The Importance Of Covering Up The Epstein Affair
- Organized Crime Owns Your Government
- Acceptable Alternatives To The Truth
- They Are Not Going To Quit
- An Epstein Deal Is In Place