Congress serves two types of clients, those wanting something for nothing and those wanting to reap where they don’t sow. The news media serves the same clients. This is why news organizations object to any politician who attempts to serve his constituents.
Getting something for nothing is actually an economic impossibility because somebody somewhere always has to pay. But with the help of government it is very possible to reap where one does not sow and for clients of congress that turns out to be very profitable. When you are getting your pockets picked by the clients of your congress, the damage show up in things like the prices of pork, transportation and tortillas. Theft is just as good as legal if you don’t mind.
First Amendment Yard Sign Design.Links
- The Deep State Exposed
- Your Punishment For Believing Lies
- It Is Much Worse Than It Looks
- Expect The Announcement
- The Central Planning Depression
- The Importance Of Covering Up The Epstein Affair
- Organized Crime Owns Your Government
- Acceptable Alternatives To The Truth
- They Are Not Going To Quit
- An Epstein Deal Is In Place